ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 now on Netflix!
Message
Author
Guest

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#41 Unread post by Guest » April 15th, 2018, 5:19 am

Booyah wrote:
April 12th, 2018, 12:49 pm
Guest wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 4:26 pm
Ok I finally finished watching it. I prolonged it as much as I could.

Nathan is right. It’s like a spooky painting that you can’t Look Away away from even though you’re repeatedly asked to.

The last episode was too emotional for me when Lemony said “I never got to meet Olivia Caliban but I do know that my brother really loved her”.

It just made me so sad when you can hear Nathan’s voice reciting the VFD poetry and Olivia recites after him and you can see his reflection in the projector.

There’s something so tragic and unfair when it comes to the murder of a noble, precious and heroic character like Jacques Snicket. He deserved better.

He is such a mysterious character. I would have loved to see a spin-off on him and learn more about his work with VFD and his family life with his siblings Lemony and Kit. Not to mention love life with Olivia.

I think this character is now one of my fav character that Nathan has played. And he looks extremely hot in a moustache.

I love the ASOUE universe and it’s a long wait for season 3. I think after GOT, I found my 2nd fav show.
I have to agree with you that this is now one of my favorite characters he's played, short as it was. I would love more, but doubt we'll get it in S3 except maybe flashbacks or videos again. I actually thought S2 was better than S1 and the expansion of a couple characters helped the series. I would also love to see Nathan do a western!! ASAP.
Ya this was a brilliant character and it suited very well. But am so glad that Nathan was not playing Nero or Jerome. He was born to play Jacques Snicket. And this character will always have a close attachment with me now.

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#42 Unread post by Cayde-6 » May 21st, 2018, 12:26 pm

Morena Baccarin may be playing Beatrice in season 3



Edit: Can't see it here, but on FB if you expand the left picture, the lines in the script are for Beatrice
0

Booyah
Registered Member
Reactions: 59
Posts: 948
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 1:04 am

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#43 Unread post by Booyah » May 22nd, 2018, 10:42 am

Cayde-6 wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 12:26 pm
Morena Baccarin may be playing Beatrice in season 3



Edit: Can't see it here, but on FB if you expand the left picture, the lines in the script are for Beatrice
Hope so! That would be great! If only, Jacques was still alive. :(
0

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#44 Unread post by Cayde-6 » May 22nd, 2018, 11:00 am

Booyah wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 10:42 am
Cayde-6 wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 12:26 pm
Morena Baccarin may be playing Beatrice in season 3



Edit: Can't see it here, but on FB if you expand the left picture, the lines in the script are for Beatrice
Hope so! That would be great! If only, Jacques was still alive. :(
Would love to see them on screen together again. That would be a trip :thinking:

Hey maybe they can do more flashbacks like the VFD party
0

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#45 Unread post by Cayde-6 » May 22nd, 2018, 11:14 am

Cayde-6 wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 11:00 am
Booyah wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 10:42 am
Cayde-6 wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 12:26 pm
Morena Baccarin may be playing Beatrice in season 3



Edit: Can't see it here, but on FB if you expand the left picture, the lines in the script are for Beatrice
Hope so! That would be great! If only, Jacques was still alive. :(
Would love to see them on screen together again. That would be a trip :thinking:

Hey maybe they can do more flashbacks like the VFD party
And possibly flashbacks of the Snicket siblings now that Kit's in the show. Come to think of it he was in Vancouver recently for a weekend. They've wrapped season 3 but was that around the time they were filming it?
0

Booyah
Registered Member
Reactions: 59
Posts: 948
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 1:04 am

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#46 Unread post by Booyah » May 22nd, 2018, 11:30 am

Cayde-6 wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 11:14 am
Cayde-6 wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 11:00 am
Booyah wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 10:42 am


Hope so! That would be great! If only, Jacques was still alive. :(
Would love to see them on screen together again. That would be a trip :thinking:

Hey maybe they can do more flashbacks like the VFD party
And possibly flashbacks of the Snicket siblings now that Kit's in the show. Come to think of it he was in Vancouver recently for a weekend. They've wrapped season 3 but was that around the time they were filming it?
His Vancouver trip was definitely while they were still filming S3. Hmmmm, maybe?
0

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#47 Unread post by Cayde-6 » May 22nd, 2018, 11:34 am

Booyah wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 11:30 am
Cayde-6 wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 11:14 am
Cayde-6 wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 11:00 am


Would love to see them on screen together again. That would be a trip :thinking:

Hey maybe they can do more flashbacks like the VFD party
And possibly flashbacks of the Snicket siblings now that Kit's in the show. Come to think of it he was in Vancouver recently for a weekend. They've wrapped season 3 but was that around the time they were filming it?
His Vancouver trip was definitely while they were still filming S3. Hmmmm, maybe?
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude

:hypno:
0

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#48 Unread post by Cayde-6 » November 13th, 2018, 1:12 pm

Season 3 drops January 1st. Hope we get to see Jacques again if he was up there filming
2
2 Image

Castle_firefly
Registered Member
Reactions: 11
Posts: 403
Joined: November 4th, 2017, 1:02 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#49 Unread post by Castle_firefly » November 13th, 2018, 1:40 pm

Cayde-6 wrote:
November 13th, 2018, 1:12 pm
Season 3 drops January 1st. Hope we get to see Jacques again if he was up there filming
Yes. Yes. Yes. Best news ever.

Love this show!! Can't wait.
0

castle-firefly
Registered Member
Reactions: 5
Posts: 275
Joined: December 5th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#50 Unread post by castle-firefly » December 10th, 2018, 1:57 pm

Season 3 promo for those who are fans (like me)

0

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#51 Unread post by Cayde-6 » January 5th, 2019, 3:43 pm

For anyone who's curious, I just finished season 3.

There's a new (I believe new) picture of him seen. And a flashback of his character where it's probably not even him as the actor, just a drive by in the taxi with him whistling and you never see his face. So nope, I guess he didn't go back up to Vancouver for ASOUE. Unless it was really him whistling or his scene got cut :shrug: There's plenty of references to him though which were great
0

Booyah
Registered Member
Reactions: 59
Posts: 948
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 1:04 am

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#52 Unread post by Booyah » January 5th, 2019, 4:50 pm

Cayde-6 wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 3:43 pm
For anyone who's curious, I just finished season 3.

There's a new (I believe new) picture of him seen. And a flashback of his character where it's probably not even him as the actor, just a drive by in the taxi with him whistling and you never see his face. So nope, I guess he didn't go back up to Vancouver for ASOUE. Unless it was really him whistling or his scene got cut :shrug: There's plenty of references to him though which were great
I plan to start watching S3 this week. Thanks for the info.
0

castle-firefly
Registered Member
Reactions: 5
Posts: 275
Joined: December 5th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#53 Unread post by castle-firefly » January 5th, 2019, 11:03 pm

Cayde-6 wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 3:43 pm
For anyone who's curious, I just finished season 3.

There's a new (I believe new) picture of him seen. And a flashback of his character where it's probably not even him as the actor, just a drive by in the taxi with him whistling and you never see his face. So nope, I guess he didn't go back up to Vancouver for ASOUE. Unless it was really him whistling or his scene got cut :shrug: There's plenty of references to him though which were great
Actually I never expected him to be there as he was only announced for season 2.

I started watching a little of 3x01 but something came up and I have not completed it yet.

I intend to start watching again this week. I am excited to see Morena.
0

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#54 Unread post by Cayde-6 » January 14th, 2019, 10:54 am

I lol'd

Image
0

castle-firefly
Registered Member
Reactions: 5
Posts: 275
Joined: December 5th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#55 Unread post by castle-firefly » January 22nd, 2019, 5:21 am

0

castle-firefly
Registered Member
Reactions: 5
Posts: 275
Joined: December 5th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#56 Unread post by castle-firefly » February 9th, 2019, 8:22 am

I just finished watching it. It’s a great show. I really felt for the characters, even Olaf when he died.

He wasn’t all bad. He truly loved Kit and they were many people who wronged him too.

I cried while watching many scenes. I will always remember this show.

Just realized that every love story ended sadly. No happy ending. :(

Jacques-Olivia
Olaf-Kit
Beatrice-Lemony
Violet-Quigley
Klaus-Fiona

The show truly lived up to its name. :(
0

castle-firefly
Registered Member
Reactions: 5
Posts: 275
Joined: December 5th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Re: ASOUE Discussion (Spoilers)

#57 Unread post by castle-firefly » February 9th, 2019, 8:38 am

Cayde-6 wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 10:54 am
I lol'd

Image
He was. I was shocked. :shock:
0

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest