Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

Discussion about the actor himself
Message
Author
Guest

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8001 Unread post by Guest » January 13th, 2019, 9:00 pm

Titis Makin did a live video (I think a few live videos). Spoke about Nathan in one of them.


Booyah
Registered Member
Reactions: 59
Posts: 948
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 1:04 am

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8003 Unread post by Booyah » January 14th, 2019, 2:24 am

Guest wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 9:00 pm
I've never scuba dived. Did snorkel once in Hawaii. But I'd be terrified and yet it's so breathtakingly beautiful. Wish I wasn't such a chicken. I live vicariously through Nathan's diving videos.
0

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8004 Unread post by Cayde-6 » January 14th, 2019, 10:01 am

Booyah wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 2:24 am
Guest wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 9:00 pm
I've never scuba dived. Did snorkel once in Hawaii. But I'd be terrified and yet it's so breathtakingly beautiful. Wish I wasn't such a chicken. I live vicariously through Nathan's diving videos.
If you really want to try sometime, courses start you in a swimming pool to get used to everything. If I recall correctly, there's just a 200m swim test and you have to be able to tread water for 10 mins
0

Booyah
Registered Member
Reactions: 59
Posts: 948
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 1:04 am

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8005 Unread post by Booyah » January 14th, 2019, 10:37 am

Cayde-6 wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 10:01 am
Booyah wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 2:24 am
Guest wrote:
January 13th, 2019, 9:00 pm
I've never scuba dived. Did snorkel once in Hawaii. But I'd be terrified and yet it's so breathtakingly beautiful. Wish I wasn't such a chicken. I live vicariously through Nathan's diving videos.
If you really want to try sometime, courses start you in a swimming pool to get used to everything. If I recall correctly, there's just a 200m swim test and you have to be able to tread water for 10 mins
Except there are no sharks and other creatures in a swimming pool. :lol: That's my issue. I don't even like swimming in lakes where I can't see what's below me. :serious:
0

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8006 Unread post by Cayde-6 » January 14th, 2019, 10:50 am

Booyah wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 10:37 am
Cayde-6 wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 10:01 am
Booyah wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 2:24 am


I've never scuba dived. Did snorkel once in Hawaii. But I'd be terrified and yet it's so breathtakingly beautiful. Wish I wasn't such a chicken. I live vicariously through Nathan's diving videos.
If you really want to try sometime, courses start you in a swimming pool to get used to everything. If I recall correctly, there's just a 200m swim test and you have to be able to tread water for 10 mins
Except there are no sharks and other creatures in a swimming pool. :lol: That's my issue. I don't even like swimming in lakes where I can't see what's below me. :serious:
:lol: I totally get that. I have no problem scuba diving, but just wading in water I can't see through freaks me out. I went on a river dive once and visibility was pretty poor, I didn't enjoy it very much. Not because I couldn't see the surroundings, but also because I couldn't see the surroundings :lol: I kept worrying there was a snake or alligator I was going to bump into
2
2 Image



castle-firefly
Registered Member
Reactions: 5
Posts: 275
Joined: December 5th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8009 Unread post by castle-firefly » January 16th, 2019, 9:52 pm



0

castle-firefly
Registered Member
Reactions: 5
Posts: 275
Joined: December 5th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8010 Unread post by castle-firefly » January 17th, 2019, 8:47 am

OMG what is this?

What if Sean guest stars in The Rookie?

0

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8011 Unread post by Cayde-6 » January 17th, 2019, 9:11 am

Oh snap
0

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8012 Unread post by Cayde-6 » January 18th, 2019, 4:33 pm

Looks like he'll be on Kimmel Tuesday the 22nd

0

Booyah
Registered Member
Reactions: 59
Posts: 948
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 1:04 am

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8013 Unread post by Booyah » January 18th, 2019, 6:05 pm

Cayde-6 wrote:
January 18th, 2019, 4:33 pm
Looks like he'll be on Kimmel Tuesday the 22nd

So happy to see this. He’s been overdue. Yay!!
0

User avatar
Cayde-6
Site Admin
Reactions: 85
Posts: 1632
Joined: July 4th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8014 Unread post by Cayde-6 » January 18th, 2019, 6:22 pm

I watched the last one today. I wonder if he'll bring up the gopher :lol:

1
1 Image

Booyah
Registered Member
Reactions: 59
Posts: 948
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 1:04 am

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8015 Unread post by Booyah » January 18th, 2019, 10:13 pm

Cayde-6 wrote:
January 18th, 2019, 6:22 pm
I watched the last one today. I wonder if he'll bring up the gopher :lol:

Thank you for this! The gopher story is legendary! :rofl: Along with the blender story and the best bbq’d veggie burgers ever story. All hilarious.

I’m thinking we might get a dive story this time from his holiday trip.
0


Guest

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8017 Unread post by Guest » January 20th, 2019, 9:04 am

The 50 Best One-Season TV Shows in Television History

no: 4: Firefly

https://bestlifeonline.com/one-season-tv-shows/

Guest

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8018 Unread post by Guest » January 20th, 2019, 10:18 am

Guest wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 9:04 am
The 50 Best One-Season TV Shows in Television History

no: 4: Firefly

https://bestlifeonline.com/one-season-tv-shows/
Is his latest Instagram post about Firefly his most liked post ever?

Guest

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8019 Unread post by Guest » January 20th, 2019, 10:58 am

Guest wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 10:18 am
Guest wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 9:04 am
The 50 Best One-Season TV Shows in Television History

no: 4: Firefly

https://bestlifeonline.com/one-season-tv-shows/
Is his latest Instagram post about Firefly his most liked post ever?
Yes. Most liked and most commented too.

Guest

Re: Nathan Fillion Discussion Thread

#8020 Unread post by Guest » January 20th, 2019, 11:08 pm

When Melissa did her Instagram takeover, she posted this video and for some odd reason, deleted it. Not sure why.

Anyways, I like this video because of Nathan’s funny expression.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest