WonderCon Anaheim (ASOUE Screening) March 24, 2018

Talk about any conventions or other live appearances

Re: WonderCon Anaheim (ASOUE Screening) March 24, 2018

#21 Unread post by Guest » March 25th, 2018, 1:29 pm

Booyah wrote:
March 24th, 2018, 10:09 pm
And here you go!!

I’m liking the outfit. Seems a little more dressed up than his usual con wear. :D
Looking good. And I recognize the wardrobe :D Good on him on wearing old favorites. Though I'm still not a big fan of the big chest pockets on the outerwear. Nathan seems to favor them though, but something without them would give a more streamlined look.

#22 Unread post by Guest » March 25th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Booyah wrote:
March 25th, 2018, 11:04 am
Guest wrote:
March 25th, 2018, 9:45 am
Nathan Fillion.

Still the God of Cons. :lol: He really does have something special when it comes to cons. Never boring.
He's not just an actor, he's a natural entertainer. It's a real gift that not a lot of people have. :bow:
Agreed. He really is a natural entertainer. Just a natural ease and charm. I don't know if he ever had to work at it to be good in front of a big audience, but he's definitely skilled by now.

Loved his little intro. Funny. But audience fail! How hard is it NOT to clap!! Not sure if he just did it once or a few times before he gave up and left it to the editing gods lol.

#23 Unread post by Guest » March 25th, 2018, 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:
March 25th, 2018, 1:34 pm
Booyah wrote:
March 25th, 2018, 11:04 am
Guest wrote:
March 25th, 2018, 9:45 am
Nathan Fillion.

Still the God of Cons. :lol: He really does have something special when it comes to cons. Never boring.
He's not just an actor, he's a natural entertainer. It's a real gift that not a lot of people have. :bow:
Agreed. He really is a natural entertainer. Just a natural ease and charm. I don't know if he ever had to work at it to be good in front of a big audience, but he's definitely skilled by now.

Loved his little intro. Funny. But audience fail! How hard is it NOT to clap!! Not sure if he just did it once or a few times before he gave up and left it to the editing gods lol.
Some people said he tried many times until he gave up.

#25 Unread post by Guest » March 25th, 2018, 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:
March 25th, 2018, 1:29 pm
Booyah wrote:
March 24th, 2018, 10:09 pm
And here you go!!

I’m liking the outfit. Seems a little more dressed up than his usual con wear. :D
Looking good. And I recognize the wardrobe :D Good on him on wearing old favorites. Though I'm still not a big fan of the big chest pockets on the outerwear. Nathan seems to favor them though, but something without them would give a more streamlined look.
The pockets give him a place to put schtufft. He clearly has a practical nature.

#26 Unread post by Guest » March 25th, 2018, 5:58 pm

I love this jacket! He looks great.