These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Nathan Fillion Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
General Forum Rules
- Treat other users with civility and respect. #
- Personal attacks and/or inflammatory language directed towards other forum users will not be tolerated. #
All users are welcome to express their opinions in a respectful manner. However,
- A pattern of consistent and repeated negativity towards Nathan Fillion or other forum users will not be tolerated and may result in a site-wide ban.
- Personal attacks against or defamation of Nathan Fillion will not be tolerated and may result in a site-wide ban.
- Hate speech will not be tolerated and may result in a site-wide ban.
- Do not post or link to third-party content that does not adhere to the rules of this forum. This includes posts on social media or other websites that would not otherwise be acceptable here if posted first-hand, such as defamatory or hateful content. #
- Respect the wishes of the forum administrator or moderators if asked to discontinue a behavior or topic of discussion. Failure to do so may result in a site-wide ban for a length of time as determined by the administrator. #
- Do not post inappropriate content or links to inappropriate content, including nudity, torrents, or other illegal material. #
- Promotion of other Nathan Fillion-related forums or websites must be approved by the forum administrator prior to posting. #
- Spam posts or private messages are not allowed. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising message. Any post considered spam will be removed and the offending user banned. #
Private Information of Users
- For your own sake, do not post personal your information such as addresses or phone numbers.
- Revealing private information about other forum users is forbidden. Private information can include, but is not limited to, real names or usernames across other social media platforms.
- Depending on intent and severity, disclosure of the private information of another user may result in a site-wide ban.
Private Life Discussion Regarding Nathan Fillion
Private Life Discussion includes discussion related to Nathan Fillion's family, relationships, home-life, health, whereabouts, or other topics generally considered not for the public eye.
- Discussion of or posting of content is acceptable if Nathan Fillion shares first-hand on social media or by other public venue.
- Discussion of family members is not permitted unless directly referencing information or content that was shared by Nathan Fillion first-hand.
- Posting of content or discussion of content found on a family member's social media is not permitted. Mentioning that Nathan Fillion is included in a social media post is allowed, but further discussion and posting of any media is not allowed.
- Discussion of Nathan Fillion's personal relationships is not permitted when the person is not generally considered a public figure.
- Posting of content or discussion of content found on a personal relationship's social media is not permitted when the person is not generally considered a public figure. Mentioning that Nathan Fillion is included in a social media post is allowed, but further discussion and posting of any media is not allowed.
- Private Information of Users
- Stick to the subject of the thread you are posting in. Some tangential discussion is allowed, but in general, stay with the theme of the thread title. #
- When posting new content or discussion, find the most appropriate thread. Do not post in one thread if there is a more suitable thread for your content or discussion point. Create a new thread if necessary in the appropriate subforum. #
- The Lounge is a hidden subforum for registered users only. To receive access to The Lounge, you must be registered and you must post or send Cayde-6 a private message from your username requesting access. #
- The Lounge is meant to have "no rules." However, discretion of what constitutes unacceptable discussion or behavior lies solely with the forum administrator. #